Our sonogram services are saving babies!
- A medical professional trained in Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound will conduct the sonogram.
- All scans are reviewed by our medical director who is a doctor specialized in OB/GYN medicine.
- Sonograms are performed up to 24 weeks of pregnancy (starting from the first day of the last menstrual period).
A songram scan will be performed to determine the following:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Determine fetal heart rate
- Determine fetal age
- Determine a client’s due date
- Give “Proof of Pregnancy” (needed for client to apply for Pregnancy Medicaid).
As with all our services, our sonogram examinations are free and confidential.
Read the latest facts about these services by the National Review.
Join our cause today.